EQUALITY IN TEACHING AND LEARNING
At Huish Primary School it is our aim to provide all our pupils with the opportunity to succeed and to reach the highest level of personal achievement. We do this by:
* Using materials that reflect the diversity of the school population, local community and wider world without stereotyping.
* Promoting attitudes and values that challenge any discriminatory behaviour and prejudice.
* Providing opportunities for pupils to appreciate their own culture and celebrate the diversity of other cultures.
* Seeking to involve all parents in supporting their child’s education.
* Utilising teaching approaches appropriate for the whole school population which are inclusive and reflective of our pupils
OUR YEAR GROUPS
Visions, Coverage and Progression
OUR INTENT, IMPLEMENTATION AND IMPACT
To find out more about our curriculum, please contact the school office on 01935 474984